Lake Forest Proud Calendar Contest
All skill levels are welcome; you just need a camera and City pride! The City is inviting residents to show off their Lake Forest pride. Show us what makes you proud to be a Lake Forest resident. Whether it is a shot of one of our many beautiful parks, your favorite hobby in the City, a tasty dish from a local restaurant, or a lovely locale. Submissions will receive a token of City pride and winning photos will be featured in the 2019 “Lake Forest Proud” community calendar.
Entries must be submitted at www.asklakeforest.com or emailed to email@example.com before Monday, October 22, 2018.
Rules and Guidelines
• Photos must be submitted in horizontal orientation.
• There is no payment or fee required to submit a photo.
• The entrant must be the photographer of the photo entered.
• Digital photos should be in JPEG format (high resolution) and be a maximum of 5 MB.
• Entrants will be required to provide the location of the photo and name any identifiable persons appearing in their photo, and confirm that the identifiable persons have given consent to having their picture taken and entered into the contest with all “Rights and Use” conditions applying. If photos include minors, signed parental consent forms are required.
• Photographer’s full name
• Email address
• Description of each photo, including location or event
Winning photos will be selected by the City’s Park and Recreation Commissioners with winners recognized at a future Commission meeting.
Right of Use
The City has the right to unlimited use of entrant names and photos for, but not limited to, programs, publicity, promotions, newsletters, and on the City’s website and City Facebook page without compensation to entrant. All photos submitted become the property of the City of Lake Forest and will not be returned.